KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Format Cell of Dates #2225

Closed Aljaz Ketis opened this topic on on Jul 22, 2021 - 5 comments

Aljaz Ketis commented on Jul 22, 2021

How can I change locale of date informations that i display inside graphs, tables?

Sebastian Morales commented on Jul 23, 2021

Pls change your column meta's type to "datetime", "date", or "time" and meta's "format" to what you want, such as "Y-m-d H:i:s", or ""Y-m-d". Rgds,

Aljaz Ketis commented on Jul 29, 2021

no I don't want to change the format, i know how to do that..i want to change the locale of the date i want to display..so if i input locale "sl" for slovenian that it displays date like DD/MM/YYYY if i input "en" like MM/DD/YYYY just like it works with your datepickers, i want to display it inside tables.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jul 30, 2021

Pls post a screenshot of your locale select and table for us to better understand your situation. Tks,

Aljaz Ketis commented on Jul 30, 2021

As you can see in the pic bellow, we got a datepicker which locale is set in de -> German and the date displayed inside is translated in german, below we have a chart inside a card displaying points for each date and we want to display all of them the same as inside datepicker, how can i inside column definition define its locale

Sebastian Morales commented on Aug 2, 2021

I'm afraid not all widgets have a locale setting like the datepicker. You would have to convert the date string yourself depending on your locale value. Here's a link how to do it in PHP:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8744952/formatting-datetime-object-respecting-localegetdefault

Rgds,

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

None